Customer Experience Lead
Position Title: Customer Experience Lead
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Starting Date: asap
About Assembly Payments and Currency Fair
In April 2021, CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments announced we were merging to create a new global financial services group. Assembly Payments, founded in 2013, has been one of the fastest growing fintechs in Australia, with a presence in Singapore, India, Philippines and the US. Specialising in building automated payment workflows, with APIs, to reduce the complexity of running both traditional and digital-native businesses. CurrencyFair, founded in 2010 and with offices in Ireland, UK, Hong-Kong, Singapore & Australia, is the global cross-border payments fintech that serves individuals and businesses with international payments and currency exchange through their proprietary global platform.
Our combined business of 170 people, growing to 450 by 2025, is expanding our presence across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East, and North America. We are hiring skilled, motivated & passionate people who want to be part of a new company, a new brand and a new force in financial services. The CurrencyFair brand will continue as the home for consumers and small businesses who want faster, cheaper foreign exchange, while CurrencyFair Enterprise and Assembly Payments will merge, creating a new global brand catering to mid-market and enterprise-level business customers in the world of integrated financial services – including payments, FX, fraud management, reconciliation and much more.
The Customer Experience Lead sits within CurrencyFair’s Customer Experience (CX) team and is responsible for the delivery of industry leading customer onboarding and support; ensuring customer needs are identified and addressed in a timely, accurate, and responsive manner, in accordance with regulatory obligations, and CurrencyFair internal policies.
This is a diverse, challenging and dynamic role requiring a high degree of attention to detail, strong problem solving and multi tasking ability with excellent people management skills.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the customer support function as well as the B2C onboarding process, playing a key role in leading the CX team, achieving KPI’s, delivering training and support with QA oversight as well as supporting the CX Manager and the business.
- Accountable for managing overall CX team performance
o Responsible for delivery of best in class customer support and achievement of team SLAs
o Support the B2C Onboarding process in all AML requirements
- Drive the CX recruitment and onboarding process and mentor and manage CX team
- Manage and resolve customer escalations in a timely manner. Assist in complaint investigations / TrustPilot review responses
- Completion of monthly quality audits and provide support on internal and external audit activities
- Provide monthly reports and management information on all CX team activity with recommendations on enhancements to the customer experience
- Update team processes to reduce the need for manual reviews where appropriate and allow for enhanced customer experience
- Ongoing review and maintenance of internal templates / knowledge base, support centre articles, training documents and policies/procedures
- Support the development of process and procedures in line with compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Review all customer communications from a CX perspective
- Represent the customer experience team in all new product and service offerings through involvement in testing, training, roll-out and providing feedback
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience (minimum 18 months) in a managing multi skilled team
- Track record of demonstrating strong leadership and decision-making skills coupled with powerful influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage team and stakeholders in pressure situations to deliver results to tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, with well-developed skills in understanding and addressing both business and customer needs
- Proactive and self-starting with track record of taking on additional tasks and reaching associated deadlines
- Background in delivering training and/or completion of quality audits
- Fluent English with the ability to communicate in a simplified and concise manner
Desirable skills and experience
Previous experience in financial services specifically customer onboarding sector would be advantageous
What we offer in return
- Global market exposure in an agile organisation where your ideas and contributions will have a strong impact on the company’s growth and success
- A company culture with an innovative, inclusive & collaborative mindset where you will learn and grow alongside high calibre talented professionals
- A collaborative and flexible work environment
- Competitive salary packages & benefits while ensuring consistent professional development and opportunities
Our Equal Opportunity Employer Commitment
CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments are equal opportunity employers committed to creating a diverse environment for our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without bias to education, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
If you require any specific assistance or a reasonable adjustment due to a disability please let your recruiter know as part of your application and we will be happy to provide dedicated support.