Fullstack Web Developer
About Assembly Payments and CurrencyFair
In April 2021, CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments announced we were merging to create a new global financial services group. Assembly Payments, founded in 2013, has been one of the fastest growing fintechs in Australia, with a presence in Singapore, India, Philippines and the US. Specialising in building automated payment workflows, with APIs, to reduce the complexity of running both traditional and digital-native businesses. CurrencyFair, founded in 2010 and with offices in Ireland, UK, Hong-Kong, Singapore & Australia, is the global cross-border payments fintech that serves individuals and businesses with international payments and currency exchange through their proprietary global platform.
Our combined business of 170 people, growing to 450 by 2025, is expanding our presence across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East, and North America. We are hiring skilled, motivated & passionate people who want to be part of a new company, a new brand and a new force in financial services. The CurrencyFair brand will continue as the home for consumers and small businesses who want faster, cheaper foreign exchange, while CurrencyFair Enterprise and Assembly Payments will merge, creating a new global brand catering to mid-market and enterprise-level business customers in the world of integrated financial services – including payments, FX, fraud management, reconciliation and much more.
This role will be part of the Engineering Team and report to the Lead Software Engineer. Its purpose is to support the marketing team in the development and maintenance of their MarTech platforms including websites, CRM, analytics platforms, API integrations, etc. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and the broader marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with tools in the marketing technology space such as Google Analytics/Optimize/Search Console, SEMrush, Hotjar, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
- Ongoing optimisation of multiple websites accessed by global audiences (incl. technical SEO, page speed optimisation, domain and security management, cookie and consent management)
- Collaborate with the Web stakeholders (SRE, Marketing, Architecture, Ops, Tech Support) to implement monitoring, alerting and reporting of Production performance for all Web components owned by Web Dev Team
- Manage API integrations between multiple applications and platforms.
- Monitor and maintain Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, setting up goals, events, etc. as needed.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive the WebSite
Essential Skills & Experience
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in writing semantic HTML
- Strong CSS3 experience including pre- and post- processors, as well as, ideally, CSS-in-JS solutions (Emotion, Styled Components)
- Excellent problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Fluent or native level English
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience building landing page templates in technologies such as HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot
- Familiarity with continuous integration practices
- Experience working with CDNs
- Familiarity with headless CMS's (Strapi, Contentful)
- Experience with Wordpress and PHP
What we offer in return
- Global market exposure in an agile organisation where your ideas and contributions will have a strong impact on the company’s growth and success.
- A company culture with an innovative, inclusive & collaborative mindset where you will learn and grow alongside high calibre talented professionals.
- A collaborative and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary packages & benefits while ensuring consistent professional development and opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment for our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without bias to education, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. If you need assistance or a reasonable adjustment due to a disability please let us know as part of your application and we will be happy to provide support.