Senior Digital Designer
About CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments
In April 2021, CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments announced we were merging to create a new global financial services group. Assembly Payments, founded in 2013, has been one of the fastest growing fintechs in Australia, with a presence in Singapore, India, Philippines and the US. Specialising in building automated payment workflows, with APIs, to reduce the complexity of running both traditional and digital-native businesses. CurrencyFair, founded in 2010 and with offices in Ireland, UK, Hong-Kong, Singapore & Australia, is the global cross-border payments fintech that serves individuals and businesses with international payments and currency exchange through their proprietary global platform.
Our combined business of 170 people, growing to 450 by 2025, is expanding our presence across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East, and North America. We are hiring skilled, motivated & passionate people who want to be part of a new company, a new brand and a new force in financial services. The CurrencyFair brand will continue as the home for consumers and small businesses who want faster, cheaper foreign exchange, while CurrencyFair Enterprise and Assembly Payments will merge, creating a new global brand catering to mid-market and enterprise-level business customers in the world of integrated financial services – including payments, FX, fraud management, reconciliation and much more.
We are looking for an experienced digital designer who can help deliver on that mission by executing on scalable design strategies. This is a key role in the marketing team, helping to deliver compelling design that contributes to the growth of customer base globally. You will be working with a fun, dynamic, and experienced team.
This is a role which requires strong understanding of current design thinking. You will work to drive performance across the brands and marketing and content functions, delivering premium creative leadership across multiple campaigns and regions.
- Develop and manage design planning at a strategic and tactical level to ideate and create compelling digital content such as banners, landing pages, gated content offers (guides, e-books, whitepapers), social content, video, animated graphics, etc...
- Be the champion of our brands, feeding into all marketing initiatives ensuring images, messages and creatives appropriately align. Drive best-in-class quality through consistency and design, taking ownership of the brand execution.
- Be a thought leader in new brand development and delivery as we build new products and campaigns for new geos, delighting users and solving business problems along the way.
- Create engaging and branded landing pages to be used in HubSpot marketing campaigns which will drive leads and hit business KPI’s and drive A/B testing to optimise design attributes.
- Manage one, in-house digital designer and liaise with external agencies/freelancers to ensure creatives and assets are aligned.
- Support integrated design across all channels and provide UI support to the product and engineering team, presenting wireframes, concepts and final designs to keep the multi-entity brochure sites and brands up to date.
- Iterate on feedback from team members and key stakeholders to improve designs, but also take ownership and defend your design choices when required.
- Communicate your ideas and designs at cross-functional team meetings including to senior business stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively using Jira to track progress and deliverables on projects.
- Act as thought leader on the latest design trends and thinking and share that knowledge with stakeholders.
Skills/Qualifications - Must have
- Minimum five years creative digital design experience, ideally in B2B/SME technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and love working with team members to produce excellent work.
- High-quality design standards and attention to detail are crucial. You should have a burning passion for design, as well as a strong eye for typography.
- Great presentation and communication skills – be able to present concepts and ideas to your team as well as the wider team.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Figma, etc.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot or similar.
- Experience in creative optimisation (A/B testing) a plus.
- A self-starter attitude, who is comfortable working autonomously and capable of advancing projects on their own yet willing to ask questions and collaborate with team members when required.
- A strong portfolio of projects that showcases your depth of design skills.
In return Assembly and CurrencyFair are offering
- Global market exposure in an agile & flat organisation where your ideas and contributions will have strong impacts on the company’s growth and success
- A company culture with an innovative, inclusive & collaborative mindset where you will learn something new every day, alongside amazing professionals
- A fun and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary packages & benefits while ensuring constant professional development with your line manager & our L&D programs
Assembly and CurrencyFair are equal opportunity employers committed to creating a diverse environment for its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without bias to education, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Learn more about us visit our website www.assemblypayments.com and www.currencyfair.com