Account Manager APAC
About CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments
In April 2021, CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments announced we were merging to create a new global financial services group. Assembly Payments, founded in 2013, has been one of the fastest growing fintechs in Australia, with a presence in Singapore, India, Philippines and the US. Specialising in building automated payment workflows, with APIs, to reduce the complexity of running both traditional and digital-native businesses. CurrencyFair, founded in 2010 and with offices in Ireland, UK, Hong-Kong, Singapore & Australia, is the global cross-border payments fintech that serves individuals and businesses with international payments and currency exchange through their proprietary global platform.
Our combined business of 170 people, growing to 450 by 2025, is expanding our presence across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East, and North America. We are hiring skilled, motivated & passionate people who want to be part of a new company, a new brand and a new force in financial services. The CurrencyFair brand will continue as the home for consumers and small businesses who want faster, cheaper foreign exchange, while CurrencyFair Enterprise and Assembly Payments will merge, creating a new global brand catering to mid-market and enterprise-level business customers in the world of integrated financial services – including payments, FX, fraud management, reconciliation and much more.
The Relationship Team
The Relationship team has the exciting job of bringing the Assembly Payments and CurrencyFair customer relationships to the next level. We are a smart, fun and dynamic team of Account Managers and Customer Success specialists. Our valued customers are global consumers and businesses and we take great care to ensure that their experience with us is exceptional.
But we don’t do this alone, we work very closely with our friends and colleagues in Product, Compliance, Customer Experience and other departments to build and refine a truly superb customer journey.
- Manage existing and new clients to ensure both retention & growth in the assigned portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relevant account and portfolio plans and present business reviews to the founders / C-suites of accounts.
- Provide value added market intelligence to Sales and Marketing, including customer, competitor and product feedback to improve our value proposition.
- Communicate the customers feedback, regularly reviewing their business performance versus expectation.
- Develop and lead the account strategy including presenting this internally to the C-Suite.
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure a smooth transition of account assignment.
- Be the first point of contact.
- Regular review of account commercials.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- Proven ability in managing complex environments and situations
- Proven consultative and solution-based selling skills
- Confident in building relationships and selling at the C-Suite level
- Outstanding time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and remotely as well as working as part of a team
Ideal Additional Skills & Experience
- Experience in the payments industry, specifically: Fast Payments & Cards Acquiring
- Understanding and demonstrated ability in complex payments flows
- Strong commercial acumen is a plus
In return Assembly and CurrencyFair are offering
- Global market exposure in an agile & flat organization where your ideas and contributions will have strong impacts on the company’s growth and success
- A company culture with an innovative, inclusive & collaborative mindset where you will learn something new everyday, alongside amazing professionals
- A fun and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary packages & benefits while ensuring constant professional development with your line manager & our L&D programs
Assembly and CurrencyFair are equal opportunity employers committed to creating a diverse environment for its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without bias to education, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Learn more about us visit our website www.assemblypayments.com and www.currencyfair.com