Sales Manager UK EMEA
About CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments
In April 2021, CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments announced we were merging to create a new global financial services group. Assembly Payments, founded in 2013, has been one of the fastest growing fintechs in Australia, with a presence in Singapore, India, Philippines and the US. Specialising in building automated payment workflows, with APIs, to reduce the complexity of running both traditional and digital-native businesses. CurrencyFair, founded in 2010 and with offices in Ireland, UK, Hong-Kong, Singapore & Australia, is the global cross-border payments fintech that serves individuals and businesses with international payments and currency exchange through their proprietary global platform.
Our combined business of 170 people, growing to 450 by 2025, is expanding our presence across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East, and North America. We are hiring skilled, motivated & passionate people who want to be part of a new company, a new brand and a new force in financial services. The CurrencyFair brand will continue as the home for consumers and small businesses who want faster, cheaper foreign exchange, while CurrencyFair Enterprise and Assembly Payments will merge, creating a new global brand catering to mid-market and enterprise-level business customers in the world of integrated financial services – including payments, FX, fraud management, reconciliation and much more.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated, tech savvy & creative Sales Manager, to join our growth team. With close collaboration with our Business Development team, you will be leading technical pre-sales discussions with our prospects & partners, present our suite of payment solutions & drive technical integrations with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering & Sales).
On top of these main responsibilities, you will also collaborate with the Business Development Team, providing industry/geographic expertise on leads generation & outbound sales techniques. Your strong technical & sales expertise will help the growth team reach its targets & build the CurrencyFair & Assembly Payments brand within your area.
- Approach & engage qualified leads from BDMs, provide tailormade technical sales & product solution presentations for both technical & non-technical audiences within our prospects
- Act as a sales project manager POC for all internal & external cross-functional teams involved in the sales & implementation process, from product presentation to implementation (Sales, Product, Engineering & Compliance)
- Gathering information, defining and documenting integration plans & negotiating all commercial & technical aspects with our qualified leads
- Achieve significant revenue growth as a key outcome of your converted sales opportunities in line with KPI’s
- Work directly with cross-functional teams (BDMs, Product & Marketing) to discover & create new opportunities for growth
- Generate strong relationships through events outside of your core hours such as Expo’s, MeetUps, Industry Panels, Industry influencers and key lead channels
- Contribute to ad-hoc team projects that will further shape and refine our sales initiatives & growth in the region & globally
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing Sales/Acquisition capacity within a payment/FinTech organization & a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Proven track record of transforming qualified leads into profitable sales with a strong focus on sales project management from presentation to implementation with cross-functional teams
- Strong technical background/knowledge with a focus on API and integration/payment gateway technologies, able to build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Excellent presentation, diplomacy & negotiation skills with outstanding verbal & written communications, developing proposals & decks for customer/prospects presentations
Ideal Additional Skills & Experience
- Experience working independently within a fast-paced, high-growth & agile environment, self driven and outcome-oriented (Internet/Software companies)
- Tech Stack: CRM (SalesForce, HubSpot) G-Suite, Slack, Atlassian Suite (Confluence & Jira)
In return Assembly and CurrencyFair are offering
- Global market exposure in an agile & flat organization where your ideas and contributions will have strong impacts on the company’s growth and success.
- A company culture with an innovative, inclusive & collaborative mindset where you will learn something new everyday, alongside amazing professionals.
- A fun and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary packages & benefits while ensuring constant professional development with your line manager & our L&D programs.
Assembly and CurrencyFair are equal opportunity employers committed to creating a diverse environment for its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without bias to education, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Learn more about us visit our website www.assemblypayments.com and www.currencyfair.com